From Womanhood to Motherhood
1. Staying healthy during pregnancy
Naturopathic treatment will guide you through a healthy pregnancy, discomfort due to the hormonal changes like dizziness, morning sickness, headaches, constipation, haemorrhoids, sciatic nerve or back problems can gently be cured by these therapies – they are safe for you and your baby.
2. To prepare for birth, the following therapies are indicated
- Cranio-Sacral-Therapy (starting in the 2nd trimester)
- Acupuncture to prepare for birth (starting in week 36)
- Acupuncture (Cranio-Sacral Therapy) to facilitate induction of birth (when overdue)
- Homeopathic preparation for birth
3. Therapies for young mothers
- Physiological problems during confinement (physiological, psychological)
- Psychological problems during confinement
- Problems with nursing
Treatment of Newborns
Personal surroundings influences during pregnancy, the constitution and feelings of the mother, the positioning in the womb, birth process itself – all this has a major impact on his development and behavior afterwards. Perception, feelings, physiology (bowel problems - painful colic) and muscular-skeletal system can be influenced.
- bouts of prolonged crying
- sleeplessness, restlessness
- colic, gas, reflux
- suckling problems
- tilted neck position
- strong preference for one side
- flattened head (plagiocephaly)
could be cured by these therapies. I offer a specific analysis of the existing problems and a gentle therapy of the mentioned delivery derived imbalances.